Monday, December 14, 2009

Why I should win the affiliate summit contest:
Because I am asking for a chance to learn from some of best people in the internet marketing industry. I started my first home marketing business in 2000. By cold calling over 1000 businesses I made my first $2000 selling internet yellow page advertising. Then the yellow page site I was selling ad space for unexpectedly shut down, due to their company being sued, and I lost all the money that I had invested with that company. I filed bankruptcy and went back to working two jobs. At one point I even had three jobs working 97 hours a week (crazy I know), I was making a lot of money but I had no time to enjoy it.

At that point I got hired for a career position, I was hired as a mail man.
I thought that I would be so happy to finally have one good paying job with great benefits. But here's what happened. After working as a mail man for only a few months I was still not happy. It was after a conversation with a co worker I really felt I needed to rethink what I wanted to do with my life. A co worker and I were talking about all the problems that were going on at work and he said to me, just think you only have 20 more years of this before you can retire. Well that conversation did make me think , I thought long and hard that night about what I was doing working as a mail man when I really wanted to have my own business. So what did I do, I went in to work the next day and quit. I was so motivated to start my own business I quit my job. That weekend when reality hit me again, fear struck me. I've got bills to pay and now no pay check coming in, I became really worried. I called my boss back that weekend and said I've made a mistake and I really need this job. He said, sorry I can't help you, you quit. I felt that I was screwed, I had no plan on what to do next. My biggest mistake was quitting that job with out a plan. Looking back now I know that I could have kept the job and worked on starting my own business at the same time. So to pay the bills I took another job with a newspaper delivery company and began working for someone else again. I have had a real hard time deciding on what business I want to start.

Then I discovered affiliate marketing. I love the concept of selling someone else's products and getting paid a commission for each sale you make. I have only made a small amount of money with affiliate marketing so far but I know that I want to stick with this and keep learning as much as possible.

I recently lost my job due to a shoulder injury and now more than ever I need a little help.



P.S.
I don't know too much about all the judges but here's what I got in a few days time.

Shoe your so money with that Google check, rock on. Love how you have tried so many crazy ideas and how you share so much good info.

George Avery all I want to do is get some Ads at GetAds.com. Nice site looks professional and effective.

NickyCakes you seem like a straight forward no bs person and I like that approach.

Dellanave love the pancake recipe, I don't care if you spam me on twitter(lol).

Erin Hughes I look forward to joining AzoogleAds.com. Switching gears, love your Playboy pic with Shoe. (now that could be viral, lol) I know you were only at the party there, right???

Neil you love crazy egg, I really respect what you have done.

Barman, stellar rocket ship clip on your site and some great info.

P.S.S.
I would risk the $2000, I'm all in.
Vote for me.

P.S.S.S.(typical sales letter format, lol)
Please understand that by voting for me you are changing my life for the better and by acting now Andy Pelletier will not miss out on this exclusive opportunity. Vote for me, thanks.

Later, Andy Pelletier

No comments:

Post a Comment