Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are you stuck in a Doom Loop?

Doom Loop
Now I understand why I have not had much success with trying to build an online business. I was stuck in a Doom Loop Cycle . What is a doom loop Cycle? For me it was that I was jumping form opportunity to opportunity without being consistent. I was always looking for a miracle moment. For example I was actually unhappy when I made my first affiliate sale of $65. Instead of saying I just made a $65 affiliate commission let’s see how I can keep doing that over and over and improve on that, I quit promoting that affiliates products and I moved on to the next opportunity. I wanted fast results, I wanted to skip the build up stage and go right to having a break through. Big mistake!


When you discover what you have a passion for and the one thing that you are the best at in life you need to build up momentum to be a success. You have probably heard that before but what does build up momentum really mean? It is like pushing a car. First it takes a lot of effort just to get the car moving that first inch. But once you have it rolling it takes less force to continue to push it along. Then you reach a tipping point and you can really have your break through. It’s not like what I was doing in my doom loop, I would give something one push and expect it to pay off right away. Do you want to learn where and why you are making mistakes in your own business? Learn more now. I learned this all for free from an expert marketing genius and now you can too.


No comments:

Post a Comment